The Libraries communications team wants to help you share your story. We are available as a third-party to help you evaluate your current communications strategy overall or for individual projects. We should be considered as consultants who can provide advice and best practices, so you can be the expert at executing your communications plan.
We assist with:
- Brainstorming ideas for in-person and digital communications
- Reviewing current digital presence and analyzing for best practices
- Thinking outside the box with fresh eyes
Questions to think about:
- Who is doing what I do well, outside of my area? How are they doing that?
- Who is my target audience? What do they need to know about me/what I do?
- What resources do I need to tell my story?
Thanks for your interest in marketing your area. We look forward to talking with you.