The Libraries wants to know about the great work being done at the University of Florida. We publish stories about:
- Groundbreaking research and accomplishments within the Libraries
- Interesting or uplifting library moments
- Library employees making an impact in the world (consider the employee recognition form)
There’s no need to craft a formal article: Just let us know what’s going on, and we’ll follow up with you.
Stories most likely to be selected for news have:
- Impact beyond academia
- Appeal to a mainstream audience
- Photos, graphics or video
- Enough lead time to allow us to coordinate coverage
Thanks for your interest in library news. We look forward to talking with you.